And as the eons mutated animal life prayed just as much as human, and the nature of their metabolisms changed, through frost and ice and sweltering humidity, century after century, millennia after millennia.
Prayers answered through the varying intensity of light beams generated by the sun, and slowly transmitted across the ages with enduring patience and diverse agility.
The cultivation of the beams invoked meticulous intricate bearings, with the dreams of manifold species taken into environmental account, like building tens of thousands of positronic brains simultaneously side by side, it took dexterity and innovation, to gradually bring about sundry newfound characteristics.
As dinosaurs decreased in size certain plants began to eat bugs, while insects themselves developed wings and antennae, and human beings embraced rational discourse.
But it wasn't only giant lizards who desired flight certain rodents did so as well, and the omniscient compassionate sundwellers answered their call with brilliant light.
Thus, the wise, courageous, temperate, and just mice, as accidentally envisioned by Plato, were granted wings upon reincarnation, and with flight, composed themselves honourably.
Bats having arisen to rid the night sky of so many pests that feast upon us.
Until it became apparent humans couldn't care less.
And they developed foul diseases of their own.
*Um, so the sun gods answered animal prayers and transformed virtuous mice into bats, who then tried to help us by eating bugs, but then turned virulent when we overlooked them?
**So the story goes son.
*I might be getting too old for this!
**Some say, never say die!
*It is peculiar that bats resemble mice, and why should some mice have wings while others don't, but evolutionary intensity built into sunlight, isn't that a bit of a stretch?
**It does solve several problems but is somewhat difficult to monitor, beyond the masternarrative, I suppose it does sound rather silly, even if it unites science and religion.
*Look, Scruffy's growing wings after praying for millennia to be like birds!
**And I'm growing gills so I can breathe underwater!
*Fresh water and salt water?
**I imagine so son, I imagine so.
No comments:
Post a Comment